Lastly, you must recognize the urgency if a client asks for it as well. If the client gives order at the eleventh hour, you must recognize the urgency of the circumstances. When you turn out to be a florist, you must recognize what your duties are as well.
- For the bouquets buy your choice of fresh long-stemmed flowers.
- Bottoms of the stems should be cut off at an angle and left in a vase half-filled with water for a sometime earlier to formation of a bouquet. This will make sure that the flowers have sufficient water, which will assist them to stay attractive for long time.
- After you take away the flowers from the vase remove any flowers or leave on the bottom of the stems. Clear any thorns, if there.
- After cleaning the thorns from the flowers, place your flowers on a lengthy bench, with the blossoms of the flowers in front of you.
- With the help of your right hand, add one more flower to the bunch, inserting the second flowers bloom just under the beginning of the very first flower with crossed stems.
- Revolve the flowers a little left to right and add one more flower to the bunch with crossed stems, along with the flower on the same pint as the earlier one.
- You must recognize the urgency if a client asks for it as well. If the client gives order at the eleventh hour, you must recognize the urgency of the circumstances
- Repeat the same process until you get the bulk wanted for the specific bouquet you are looking for.
- To secure the stems of the bouquet enfold a bit of thread or shrill band about the flowers a number of times or you can also create a bow by one wide piece of ribbon that is attached about the stems.