The three types of business events are; meetings, product launches and conferences. The planning of each business event is unique since each event has separate essential requirements. In the planning for the meeting, an in-house research has to be undertaken to get the best location that will have less disruptions.
If you are a beginner, it is important to note that the décor in the location should integrate corporate colors that will bring out a great business ambiance. The invitations should be sent out early for the guests to make early plans to attend the meeting.
Designing the Event
In the planning for the launch of a product, the event should be on point and reflect that image of the organization. The site of the events should be an exemplary location that will give the guests an excellent impression of the organization.
The selected colors for the décor should be the corporate colors of the organization. Grand opening stands should be adorned accordingly. This will allow the public to recognize the company at first glance and hence find out about the new product that has been launched. In the selection for the colors that will decorate each and grand opening stand bright, appealing colors should be used so that the conference is exciting for the diverse individuals who will attend.
It is important to note that the business event will have significant guests like the shareholders, stakeholders, the management body and event other significant people in the society. As such, the invitations should be sent out early so that they can set aside the date and attend. Invitations should be sent at the appropriate time so that all the relevant guests can show up for the significant business occasion.
Beverages During A Corporate Event
Aside from the decors and the look of each and every grand opening stand (which you can purchase on flower delivery online stores, btw) to adorn the event, beverages can make or break your plans more than the food. Here are some of the tips in serving the appropriate beverages in a large corporate event.
1. Set enough time for all food and beverage events for people to eat and drink at a relaxing pace, so that they can talk with friends and associates and enjoy the event.
2. If food is served, give the people at the event about 30-40 minutes for continental breakfast, 45 to 60 minutes for full breakfast, 45 to 60 minutes for lunch and 20 minutes per course for dinner. Refreshment breaks should give each person 15 minutes for up to 100 people, 30 minutes for up to 1000 people and 30-45 minutes for groups larger than 1,000.
3. Make sure that all the people who have special needs such as dietary requirements or restrictions are asked by servers.
4. There should be an allowance for every person who attends the event to have two cups of coffee or tea for morning breaks and one cup of coffee, tea or soda during evening break.
5. Serve wine with dinner instead of a full service bar for cost effectiveness.
6. Check the facility to find out if there are extra fees for gratuities, service charges, set up fees, and bartender's fees.
7. Food of all varieties should be served during cocktails receptions that are healthy, current with trends and visual appealing.
8. There should be one bartender for every 75-100 people, if there is a bar; otherwise if there is less than 100 people they can pay for their drinks individually.
9. There should be festive non-alcoholic drinks along with alcoholic drinks. Offer hosted alcoholic drinks or limit the number of drinks for each person to be cost effective at the bar
Professional supervision should be given to all the activities at the event to ensure that they flow just as planned. The planning for a conference should be undertaken very seriously since it is a significant event in the organization. The site that is selected for the conference should be open and large enough to incorporate all the discussions